April 11, 2016 § 2 Comments
Here is a Spring wishlist featuring my new affinity towards a dusty, pale blue. There’s something so calming and classic about it. Don’t you agree? Happy Spring!
- The turtleneck. Ashley Rowe. I know…turtleneck? But imagine this with white linen shorts or thrown over a one-piece swimsuit at the beach. A girl can dream.
- Lapis Facial Oil. Herbivore Botanicals outdid themselves with this all-natural facial oil. I’m a strong devotee. The vibrant color is derived from blue tansy oil, which acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Raffia Slides. Proud Mary is a Charleston based textile shop that outsources from women makers around the globe. This style is essential for errands or a stroll past the river.
- Cities I’ve Never Lived In. Sara Majka. At the top of my non-required reading list.
- Wrap Denim Skirt. Current/Elliot. Love the clean silhouette of this skirt.
- Indigo Marbled Mug. Jenny Rijke. I follow a lot of ceramicists on Instagram, but Jenny Rijke is one of my very favorites. Her pieces are stunning.
- Raw Sapphire Ring. I’m obsessed with this subtle way to include color in your life. *Buys twenty*
- Kensett Eyeglasses. Warby Parker. These are actually men’s frames, but Warby Parker has a ton of really great glasses right now in various shades and patterns of blue. Into it.
- Printed Bomber. Zara. A floral silk bomber is exactly the type of thing I would include on a product round-up and never, ever wear or buy. But who knows. Maybe I’ll be more daring this season.
- Rosa Sandal. Anne Thomas. Daring follow up pt.II, I’m not a huge sandals person. But I could make an exception for these.