Good Things for The F O U R T H
June 27, 2016 § Leave a comment
The 4th of July is only one week away! Here are my red, white, and blue favorites:
- This March11 poppy embroidered linen dress is 40% off and still magically $400 more expensive than I can afford! #DressGoals.
- Dairy Queen (and matching family t-shirts from Old Navy) conjures up just the right amount of July nostalgia. The cotton-candy blizzard was always my favorite, so a holiday spent in the sunshine feels like the perfect time to indulge.
- Metallics and mules are having their moment again, but this pair from Top Shop is the most affordable marriage of the two trends I’ve found yet.
- Outdoor parties everywhere have been waiting for this shiny star printed film for FujiFilm Instax cameras .
- The fourth. TNT. Pop-its. Enough said.
- I didn’t include Emma Cline’s The Girls on my summer reading list, which is outrageous because this is probably the novel I’m most excited to read. Bring. It. On.
- Easiest way to be festive: red lipstick. ‘Heat Wave’ by Nars + white top & blue denim= outfit made.
How are you celebrating independence? Jumping into a body of water? Sweet. Me too.