August 15, 2016 § Leave a comment
True confession: I love back to school shopping. Office supplies make me giddy because I’m kind of Type A and very into paper goods (and planners). A new school year is like a new year, so there’s a chance to catch your breath and shift your goals and buy new glasses or shoes or pencils for the sake of education. Huzzah! « Read the rest of this entry »
July 5, 2016 § Leave a comment
It’s hot outside and you’re glowing! Congrats. Here are several suggestions for keeping your morning shimmer game strong. « Read the rest of this entry »
June 20, 2016 § Leave a comment
Today officially marks the first day of summer! June has felt like the watermelon emoji brought to life. I’ve been living in my swimsuit and feeling bursts of inspiration and motivation brought on by sunshine and working remotely. (Pool for coffee break= yes yes yes!)
S U M M E R Favorites:
- A pair of good slides like these Carrie Forbes- mustard sandals. 2. Palomarie- Sombra Choker. 3. Muzungu Sisters – Fique Mochilla pompom bag. 4. Shaina Mote- Putty Flor Top. 5. ban.do- everyday bobbies in rose gold. 6. Ann Mashburn- bluma project shiloh earrings. 7. Hornvarefabrikken- large horn handled comb. 8. Glossier- balm dotcom in coconut (& cherry, mint, rose!). 9. Merona- striped draped one piece. 10. Halex- four player croquet set.
April 11, 2016 § 2 Comments
Here is a Spring wishlist featuring my new affinity towards a dusty, pale blue. There’s something so calming and classic about it. Don’t you agree? Happy Spring!
« Read the rest of this entry »
December 11, 2014 § 2 Comments
For Christmas I asked for the fuzzy alarm clock from Gilmore Girls and a therapist. But here’s a list of things I think are amazing that might be worth considering if you’re still searching for gifts to wrap.
Fifteen things I’m almost obsessed with:
1. Coffee Subscription from Stumptown Roasters. Brilliant.
2. Gold Heart Studs.
3. My Aunt makes these cornflake wreath treats every Decemeber and we all go bananas. Here‘s a recipe (not hers).
4. Perfume. Tom Ford for the win- complex scents in really, really pretty bottles.
5. This candle.
6. A copy of Daphne Du Maurier’s Rebecca. With Hitch’s film. The best and the best.
7. Book wishlist is never ending, but Olena Kalytiak Davis’s The Poem She Didn’t Write and Other Poems is the one I’m looking forward to most this season.
8. This Marni shirt. Ruler of all strange, expensive t-shirts.
9. Diptyque Lip Balm.
10. Whiskey. From Oban. With Love.
11. These Arctic Explorer ornaments.
12. Bach Flower Remedy in Wild Oat…and cherry plum, chicory, elm, honeysuckle, star of Bethlehem, the list goes on.
13. Nail polish that is so light pink it looks like nothing.
14. This fuzzy clutch, also light pink, which is everything.
15. White high-top converse. But not just any white high-top converse. Leather.
Happy gift giving! Give more, take less, and be happy with everything. Like the oven mitt. That’s what makes it fun.